You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Weston-super-Mare, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Overall Job Purpose
To assist the Subscriptions Marketing Team with the delivery and implementation of the marketing strategy across a range of Immediate Media titles.
* Support the direct marketing managers and executives with regular office administration including: invoice processing and recording; checking gift stock levels and re-ordering; collating offers, pricing, copy and cover images for promotions.
* Update production schedules as required and circulate to the marketing team and relevant stake holders on a regular basis.
* In conjunction with the London team, coordinate and manage the House Ad and Carrier schedule and circulate internally.
New subscriber acquisition
* Assist the direct marketing team to brief editorial teams on subscription in-magazine offers, set up campaigns with the customer service bureau, manage offers on internal and external websites to drive new subscriptions to the magazines, and source new gifts to use as incentives.
* Co-ordinate the design and implementation of house ads with relevant editorial teams or external designers.
Reporting and analysis
* Report on results of direct marketing campaigns using excel and the analysis tools provided, making recommendations for forthcoming campaigns.
* Be the key contact for general subscription enquiries, responding in a timely, professional and courteous manner to subscription bureaus, editorial teams and subscribers alike.
* Assist in planning, coordinating and attending key consumer exhibitions with subscriptions offers across the portfolio. Includes completing schedules and marketing/logistical support prior to the event.
Online Content Management
* Upload and maintain offers and magazine content on internal and external websites.
* Competitor Analysis: Update and monitor competitor analysis across the portfolio on a regular basis both in magazine and online.
Knowledge, Experience & Competencies
Direct marketing experience
* Internships/work experience in a professional marketing environment or clear demonstration of interest in direct marketing.
* The DMA will need to show the ability to prioritise and manage their workload in order to meet deadlines.
* Multitasking skills to be developed through the management of a number of projects simultaneously.
* Demonstrating accurate record keeping and briefing procedures, and following specific team admin processes, including working across a number of interfaces.
Attention to detail
* Listening closely task instructions and executing tasks accurately, building in additional checks as necessary.
* Demonstrating their adaptability and show willingness to fit into the existing team environment by building relationships with existing team members, other internal departments and external suppliers
* Working across the whole subscriptions team, ensure stakeholders are kept up to date with progress on tasks, highlighting any challenges that need to be overcome.
* Within the role, the DMA will need to show confidence and accuracy when dealing with mathematical calculations once task is briefed.
* Having a good grammatical skills base, the DMA will be able to put together promotional copy for marketing material to a given template.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Immediate Media Co
Immediate Media Co is the special interest content and platform company. Our fast-growing, multi-platform media business is home to over 1,300 people across eight divisions. We own and operate some of the best-loved brands in the UK. And we only focus on special interest markets, engaging over 22 million passionate consumers each month, offer
- Technology & IT, Media, Publishing & Events
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 2011