You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 02 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 34,000.0 per year
My client is a multi-national American business intelligence company. The world's leading investment firms, consultancies and corporations depend on my client to access first-hand perspectives from specialised industry experts.
Established in 2003, my client is an expert network that serves hundreds of global institutions and more than 5,000 analysts worldwide. The firm gives clients compliant access to expert insights through phone consultations, conference events, panel surveys and placement services.
My client offers the industry's largest hand-selected consulting network. It spans all industries and geographies, and includes hundreds of thousands of industry executives, senior managers and product experts in more than 12,000 cities worldwide.
Headquartered in New York, the firm also has offices in Beijing, Boston, Gdansk, Hong Kong, London, Raleigh and San Francisco.
My client is currently recruiting a Business Development Associate to join their team in London. In this role, you will support the Head of EMEA to drive new business development and closing new sales of Coleman's services to prospects and first-year clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic team in a growing market.
* Map organisational charts of prospect organizations to identify new business leads and decision makers
* Initiate, develop and close new business development opportunities across EMEA through prospecting and lead generation to maximize sales in a wide array of client types ranging from asset managers, hedge funds, and private equity firms to consultants and others
* Work closely with Head of EMEA to maximize territorial sales through active outreach into targeted prospect accounts to identify business need and competitive and market intelligence
* Manage inbound leads to properly qualify prospects and coordinate further follow up in coordination with appropriate business development lead
* Collaborate with client management to identify appropriate contacts within current accounts to market Coleman services
* Provide feedback to appropriate teams on prospect and client perceptions of Coleman,
* competitive intelligence and market trends
* Ensure lead generation and information gathering is accurately reflected in appropriate CRM system
* Develop, manage and maintain appropriate industry data to contribute to territory development
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
* A minimum of 6-12 months of related sales experience
* Financial services background not required but a plus
* A self-starter with strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to interact professionally both internally and externally
* Task-oriented, diligent and intellectually curious
* Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced, team environment.
With an interactive management team, and an open and collaborative work environment, my client values creativity of thought and listens to the voice of employees. If you are self-motivated, driven, and focused on achievement, there are no limits to your ability to succeed and grow at this firm!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Wiser Graduates
Some of the UK’s most recognisable brands trust us to build their graduate schemes and identify future leaders.
Whether you’re looking to innovate at a young start-up or enter the corporate world, our team are happy to chat, give advice
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2013