- Basingstoke, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 27 Nov, 2018
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Placement students at TPP get to experience working at the heart of a fast paced, growing organisation! The role provides the opportunity to work alongside all our teams, assisting in areas such as recruitment, marketing and finance.
The variety of work this placement has to offer provides new and exciting challenges each day, giving students the chance to make a real contribution within an industry that matters.
- Managing supplier accounts
- Planning company events both on a large and small scale
- Organising travel and accommodation
- Working alongside the recruitment team
- Liaising with the Marketing team and managing company merchandise
- Overlooking and arranging maintenance within the office
- Representing TPP at external events
- Assisting the finance team with incoming and outgoing payments
During your time at TPP you will get the chance to work on an individual project of your choice, in any area of the business. This is an excellent opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop new skills for your career after university.
Note that due to the high volume of applications, candidates failing to pass the initial selection will not be notified. Successful candidates will usually be contacted within two weeks. We reimburse applicants for travel to and from interviews. Please be aware that applications will be kept on file for up to 12 months.
- 2.1 or higher in first year of studies
- Full UK driving licence and access to a car
- Excellent communication skills and confidence speaking to a wide range of people
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About TPP UK
TPP are a leading IT company, dedicated to delivering world class healthcare software through our innovative products; SystmOne, SystmOnline, SystmInsight and SystmConnect. Our philosophy is to join up healthcare based on a shared electronic health record, improving access to clinical data and empowering patients to take part in their care. W
- Technology & IT, Health & Social Care
- in Basingstoke, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1997