You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 20,000.0 per year
Recruitment Consultant; leading boutique firm with awesome client base, located in the heart of London. The role is to join a fast growing specialist agency working within market research, insights, data analytics and digital marketing across all industry sectors (with emphasis on FMCG and retail). As a recruitment consultant you will be working with international brands like Innocent, McDonalds, Diageo, Channel 4, Sky and Fox International as well as smaller boutique businesses. Your candidates will range from Junior Executive all the way through to Managing Director. In this job, you’d be joining a small, specialist team looking to grow up to 25 consultants over the next 4 years, so this is the perfect time to join as a recruitment consultant and help facilitate this growth, with the potential to become a team leader!
What do you get?
- Trained by the founder of the business (and a £500k biller) who has over 15 years of experience in this market
- Progress in a meritocratic environment – one guy started off 5 years as an entry level consultant is now a director with equity in the business
- Join a close knit team and go out for weekly drinks, lunch clubs and a yearly incentive trip!
- Office is in the heart of the city, walk to work across the river and enjoy everything London has to offer!
- Dress down, not suited and booted
- A daily gym hour to unwind / keep fit / de-stress
- Articulate – good level of written and spoken English
- Able to clearly explain why you want to be a recruitment consultant and what it is about the industry that appeals to you
- Mature – get your ‘career hat’ on and show you have the maturity required to progress within the business
- Commercial – with an understanding of the importance of building long lasting relationships
- Down to earth – not arrogant, willing to put in the graft for the reward.
Apply now! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to carve out an exciting career as a recruitment consultant in the city of London. Click Apply Now!
SuperGrad specialise in graduate recruitment consultant and trainee sales jobs in London.
- Contact: Recruitment Team
- From £25,000 to £33,000 per annum OTE
- City (EC1)
Handcrafted solutions...first class results.
Our world class search technology and tools enables them to find the most relevant job. Your job!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
There are a lot of graduates out there. They are not all the same.
Some are much more driven, resilient and engaging than others. Some are real characters with a lust for life, determined to make the most of the huge opportunity that life represents.
These are the SuperGrads that the SuperGrad Programme has been specifically
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2010
Three Tuns House, 109 Borough High St, London SE1 1NL, United Kingdom