- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 03 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 24,000.0 per year
Established over 8 years ago, this digital advertising agency are at the forefront of the evolving media advertising landscape. They work with advertising agencies and clients to offer digital advertising solutions across a portfolio of leading web sites.
You will join the company as a Junior Ad operations Executive and be responsible for reporting the performance of client ad campaigns, using data to provide insights to both the internal teams and external clients. This is an excellent introduction to the digital media and advertising sectors and a great company to work for, well known within the industry.
Tasks you can expect to be trained in and responsible for include:
- Perform trend analysis and campaign inventory for clients.
- Generate reports for clients, showing the sold bookings for media space.
- Analyse data to provide insights for clients in relation to the delivery and performance of their campaign alongside identifying opportunities to increase ad spend.
- Work with both the Ad Operations and Account Executive Teams to update tracking on live campaigns for the internal management team.
- Assist the Account Executive team with producing internal reports for clients in relation to the campaigns ru