You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Eye, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 28 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Corporate Audit maintains robust processes for reviewing risk and controls throughout the Corporation. The audit plan for the company is developed based upon the risk profile of the Company and reviewed on a quarterly basis. The audit planning process includes considerations around strategic, market, credit, liquidity, compliance and operational risk.
The analyst programme spans two and half years and includes a number of rotations which enable analysts to develop a solid knowledge base of the functional areas within Corporate Audit and the bank.
As an analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Develop product knowledge of the bank’s Global Banking and Markets businesses and the control functions that support them.
- Contribute to the work of the audit team in delivering their planned audit coverage.
- Develop an understanding of the bank’s risk and control framework.
- Write risk focused conclusions for your audit work to explain the results of the audit process to senior management.
- Establish a network of contacts to enable a robust dialogue with key stakeholders including senior risk managers and key business partners.
Your development with us begins with a solid foundation of training to understand our culture, our lines of business and all the relevant technical and professional skills important for your specific role and for building a great career here. On commencing work with your team, there will continue to be ongoing development opportunities through structured analyst class training, on-the-job learning and continued networking within the bank which will support you throughout your career. For example, Learning 2018/19 is our online learning site designed to support your ongoing development. It provides a range of learning options across six pillars including Personal Effectiveness, Financial Products and Applications & Tools. So if you are looking for live and virtual classes you can attend or short videos and resources you can view from your desk, you’ll find it all available to you in one location.
- Candidates are required to be a recent graduate or in their final year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university and on track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent).
- Applications from a diverse range of STEM degree disciplines are accepted, particularly those with an emphasis on finance.
- Team-working, leadership and problem solving skills are key qualities along with the proven ability to work in a fast paced environment with a variety of people.
- Has a drive for operational excellence and a commitment to achieving sustainable results.
- Communicates effectively in order to influence decisions and outcomes.
- Applies critical thinking.
- Demonstrates integrity and ethics by earning the trust and respect of others through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions.
Good conduct and sound judgment is crucial to our long term success. It’s important that all employees in the organisation understand the expected standards of conduct and how we manage conduct risk. Individual accountability and an ownership mindset are the cornerstones of our Code of Conduct and are at the heart of managing risk well.
We offer a Competitive Salary and Great Benefits
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the Global Banking and Markets busi
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1914