- Glenrothes, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 26 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 27 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,500.0 per year
Summary of Role:
You will provide Quality Assurance and operational improvement support for Programmes. To facilitate and drive the identification & implementation of the required company and customer quality requirements. To provide assurance that the defined quality and regulatory requirements are met. Support and implement business improvement
This role could be your first step on an exciting career journey. You’ll gain an amazing insight into the way an innovative organisation operates in a challenging and dynamic environment.
You’ll get to work alongside highly skilled colleagues to ensure the business develops, delivers and maintains products and services that meet or exceed our customer requirements.
- Provide advice and guidance to assure customer requirements are met or exceeded
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with customers
- Take on real responsibility to assure compliance with regulatory and other sector specific requirements throughout the product lifecycle
- Develop your coaching and facilitating skills by helping people deliver business and process improvements
- Develop excellent problem solving and project management skills
- Audit and assessment of business management systems including analysis of findings, advice on deficiency closure & improvement suggestions
- Manage containment, corrective and preventative action of non-conformances
- Support programmes to prevent and minimise product quality issues
Hosting customer and other audits by external agencies
- Work with suppliers and subcontractors in a collaborative way to build lasting relationships
- Support programmes during the development lifecycle, including quality planning, programme auditing, product quality control
- Ensuring the integrity of products and processes to satisfy business, customer and regulatory requirements
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to review products and processes to ensure continuous improvements are implemented
- Be accountable for your decisions and actions.
Assigned to a mission area, you will support business improvement and quality assurance across the product lifecycle. You will be assigned activities to develop your business process and product knowledge, and to continue developing your management competencies. Our development programme aims to provide knowledge and experience which supports application for chartered quality status.
Graduate Leadership Development Programme Training:
During the first 2 years, in addition to your main role, you’ll be assigned various modules to support your career development. These range from business skills to team building activities.
What do you need?
- 2:1 or above undergraduate STEM degree
- Pre university qualifications equivalent to 120 UCAS points new system or 300 UCAS points old system
- Ability to relocate to different UK sites and relocate during the role if required.
We are looking for people who can quickly gain the trust and respect of their colleagues, suppliers and customers-this focuses as much on personality as it does in intellect.
With this in mind we are looking for people who...
- Enjoy coaching/facilitating to get the best out of teams and individuals
- Are team orientated, but can work under their own initiative and take the lead when required
- Enjoy problem solving, and have good analytical skills
- Are excellent at developing and managing relationships
- Enjoy helping other people and teams succeed.
- £26,500 salary
- £2,000 joining bonus
- 25 days' holiday + statutory holidays
- Twice yearly salary review for the first 2 years
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Enhanced sick pay scheme.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Raytheon UK is a subsidiary of Raytheon Company. It is a prime contractor and major supplier to the UK Ministry of Defence and has developed strong capabilities in mission systems integration in defence, national security and commercial markets. Raytheon UK also designs, develops and manufactures a range of high-technology electronic systems
- Engineering & industrial
- in Glenrothes, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1922