You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
Location: Field-based across West London
Salary: £30k - £35k
Hours: 37.5 full-time, part-time working may be negotiated
Are you an experienced leader? Do you have strong management experience? Have you got a real passion for coaching and developing others?
We are looking for an experienced Leadership and Management Tutor to deliver both CMI accredited and non-accredited programmes to middle and senior managers, largely from the public sector but also from a range of diverse national brand employers!
You will be responsible for delivering professional, high quality leadership and management programmes in client locations as well as online. Your passion for learning, coaching and developing others will empower future leaders to develop their knowledge and skills and reach their potential.
The role is field based across London, with 2 dedicated days per month for team meetings and individual CPD, held at our head office in Twickenham. Hawk is an Investors in People Gold organisation, so you can expect ongoing support for your own development and career progression!
The skills set & experience:
- You will be a management professional with at least 3 years middle to senior level experience (essential)
- Experience of delivering Level 3 - Level 5 Leadership & Management qualifications
- Experience of working within the public sector or NHS (highly desirable)
- Experience of a similar role, ideally in the FE/HE/work based learning sector (desirable)
- Understanding of the training cycle, including TNA and design
- Management Level 5 qualification or equivalent
- Assessing qualification CAVA, TAQA, A1, D32/33 (desirable)
- Experience of using e-portfolios (desirable)
- Professional and approachable
- Innovative and passionate about delivery and development
- High degree of initiative, accuracy, efficiency, and attention to detail
- Full clean driving licence and willing to travel for this role
- An Investor In People Gold organisation, committed to your career development
- An Ofsted outstanding organisation
- A CMI Strategic Partner
- Innovative in our approach to education using the latest technologies
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Summer and winter parties and team day events
- 20 days, plus bank holidays and Christmas period (32 days)
- Company phone, laptop and pension scheme
- An exciting opportunity to bring your skills and experience to an award winning training provider and help shape the future of apprenticeships
If you are interested in joining a reputable organisation which is continuing to grow, please apply!
As an equal opportunities organisation, Hawk Training welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Please note, all applications to Hawk Training are reviewed with meaningful human intervention and decisions are not based solely on automated processing or profiling.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Hawk Training
Founded in 1989 and specialising in apprenticeships and work-based learning, Hawk Training has a proven track record of successfully delivering innovative training across a range of occupational sectors to thousands of organisations and individuals.
Here at Hawk, we are known for our cutting-edge delivery and state of the art reso
- Academia & Education
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1989