- Watford, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 16 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
An opportunity has arisen within our BRE Group Compliance team for a Technical Auditor with a focus on the activities in BRE Group’s many and varied Testing Laboratories.
The BRE Group Compliance team is responsible for developing and maintaining the BRE Group Management System, and for ensuring that BRE Group operates accordingly. The team also maintains BRE Group’s extensive range of 3rd party certifications, accreditations and notifications.
- Develop and maintain the Technical Audit programme, plans and schedules, etc.
- Conduct Internal Audits of Testing Laboratories across the BRE Group in accordance with the requirements of the Group Management System, Technical Procedures and ISO17025.
- Further opportunities for auditing against ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001/ISO45001, ISO27001, ISO22301, ISO17065, ISO17024, ISO17021 and ISO17020 exist.
- Follow up any non-conformities identified to ensure appropriate actions are completed.
- Progress general improvement, preventive and corrective actions by working with relevant business areas.
- Undertake investigations of formal complaints against BRE Group, identifying root causes and initiating corrective actions as required.
- Contribute to the development of the Management System.
- Support the attainment and mainte
More hot jobs for you
Internship at Get Into Teaching