You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
To support the Guardian Live team with the administrative tasks across variety of consumer and commercial events, including, but not limited to: Masterclasses, Guardian Live B2c and B2B events.
- Prepare welcome packs to send to attendees
- Prepare and collate responses to pre-course surveys and pass information onto tutors in advance of their class
- Assist with customer service inbox (handling enquiries regarding pre-course homework, submissions, discounts, feedback)
- Ensuring all event process documents remain updated
- Distribution of feedback surveys after each class to attendees
- Preparation of all print materials, including handouts, signage, attendee lists, facilitator packs, room schedules, name badges and lunch vouchers
- Manage catering requirements for weekend classes – prepare document for catering staff noting dietary requirements, updating with additional sales
- Manage the administrative tasks for Corporate Masterclasses (making, sending, printing packs and name badges)
- Pull feedback report from survey monkey each Friday for programming
- Complete risk assessments
- Manage customer service inbox
- Maintain event equipment (scanners, iPads etc)
- Submit weekly briefs to internal design agency
- Assist producers with event collateral where required (nametags, guests lists etc)
- Assist with administrative tasks for marketing events (making name badges, printing support material)
- Assist with researching attendee information for specialised events
- Assist with follow up calls and emails for rsvps to commercial events
- Raise POs and process invoices where required
- Assist on research for B2C or B2B event content where required
- Arrange speaker travel as required
- Take action points at Senior Meetings as required
- Arrange couriers as required
- Venue research
- Assist at events where required
- Book contra ads for event partnerships
- Order stationary
- Senior Producer
- Producer (Masterclasses)
- Heads of Programming
- External Tutors
Diversity and Inclusion.
We value and respect all differences in all people (seen and unseen) at the Guardian. We aspire to inclusive working experiences and an environment that reflects the audience we serve, where our people have equal access to career development opportunities, their voices are heard and can contribute to our future.
"Our values - honesty, integrity, courage, fairness, and a sense of duty to the reader and the community"
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.