- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 11 Mar, 2019
- Posted on 10 Jan, 2019
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Laundryheap is a fast-growing tech startup revolutionising the laundry and dry-cleaning industry. We pick up, clean & deliver within 24 hours, with the service currently being available all over the globe, in cities like London, Dublin, Amsterdam, Boston, sharjah, Dubai and Abu dhabi.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated intern to assist in the day-to-day responsibilities of the UK business development team. This a paid role on a six month fixed term contract, ideally suited as an individual's placement year with an immediate start.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of sales & marketing. The successful candidate will support the business development team and exposed to various national and international projects within the department.
The role would entail the following:
- Participate regularly in brainstorming sessions for the development of marketing campaigns, and take detailed notes of meetings.
- Co-ordinate and fulfill all queries and requests for business support from internal/ external departments/ divisions.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the research, planning and execution of Business development campaigns over the period of acquaintance under the direction and supervision of the department/ division leads.
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data on product/audience trends
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline.
- Observe and assist the respective managers/ leads with pricing strategies.
Assist, coordinate and execute requirements for trade shows and exhibitions.
- Attend trade shows and provide all administrative support necessary.
Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials.
Carry out administrative and data entry-related tasks, and maintain organized files for the team.
To undertake any other duties, which may from time to time be assigned.
To act as an ambassador for the brand at all times and to ensure that Group Values are upheld to both external and internal contacts, through appropriate behaviour and performance.
- Ensuring all sales and marketing information is delivered on time, ahead of the timelines set.
- Respond to queries, information requests in a timely manner.
- Maintaining system updates within CRM.
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Completing or have completed a degree in a related field such as Marketing, Business Administration
- Passion for learning and growing in the marketing / business development field
- Demonstrated communication and creative skills (educational examples accepted)
- Ability to work well on a team
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is a bonus, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably for a start-up
- Work in our headquarters in central London, with the nearest underground station only four minutes away.
- A consistent supply of fruits, snacks and coffee to make sure you’re set to shine.
- A closeby park for you to relax during your break.
We love to work with ambitious and proactive people, that possess a can-do-attitude, without fear of taking risks and who are confident decision makers, so make sure you take this opportunity and apply today.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.