You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Chester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
What you'll do
Interested in learning how Bank of America is poised to meet the technology challenges of the future? Our Technology summer analyst program offers you the opportunity to design, implement and support cutting edge applications and infrastructure.
Our internship program offers you the opportunity to be placed within one of three functional teams; Information Chief Data Office; Global Markets Technology or the Chief Technology Organization.
As an intern, your responsibilities may include:
- Provide technical excellence to design, develop and maintain state-of-the-art technology applications.
- Gather and translate internal and external client requirements into technical design specifications
- Ensure that systems and applications support conform to business needs and specifications
- Collaborate with software testers to develop valid test plans and test scripts
- Gather, analyze, and document business and system requirements
- Coordinate the process of analyzing functional specifications, use cases, process flows and user interface requirements
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Bank of America is one of the world's leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small- and middle-market businesses, large corporations and governments with a full range of financial and risk management products and services.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is the marketing name for the Global Banking and Markets busi
- Investment banking & Fund Management, Banking & Financial Services
- in Chester, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1914