- Newquay, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 31 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Want to work with brands that millions of consumers can’t live without? Are you ready to gain real work experience with the largest Consumer Goods Company in the world while still at university, and set the path for your future career?
Then we have the perfect opportunity for you. Come and do our Marketing Summer Internships.
What does a job in marketing look like?
Our Marketing and Brand Management teams are the vision and strategy behind each of our brands. You will dive right in on one of our world-class brands, developing marketing plans and identifying specific marketing tactics to build on consumer, shopper and customer insights. Your expertise and creative tactics will help win the devotion of our consumers and grow our brands profitably. Together, we will continue to build the world's leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers. Pretty cool, right?
What to expect
This internship will help you get a first-hand experience of what a commercial career with P&G involves, and if it is right for you. You will be working on live business problems and you will be expected to make relevant contributions to the growth of our brands. Each intern receives a customized learning plan to ensure they get the right levels of coaching, mentoring and formal training as they deliver their work.
If you are looking for an exciting and challenging experience, have a passion for winning, strong leadership credentials and an interest in pursuing a career at P&G – this internship is for you.
What we offer you
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning. You will be given specific projects and responsibilities working on real and live business challenges, just like everyone else working here.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
- Benefits – this is a paid internship. The most successful interns will receive a job offer to join P&G full time as part of our highly regarded graduate scheme. A full time job in P&G sales offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a company car, pension & share schemes.
What are we looking for?
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events & groups and who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically & generate new ideas, and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
• University undergrads/graduates who are currently pursuing a Degree
• Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
• Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
• Excellent communication and social skills
• Strong English verbal and writing skills
How do you apply?
• Just apply via clicking the button below
• Attach your CV in English (include examples of the experiences you have had both within and outside academia)
Good to know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, colour, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Procter & Gamble (P&G)
- Health & Social Care, Science & Research, Consumer goods
- in Newquay, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1837