You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
If you've been looking for sales graduate jobs in London and you're fluent in German, we've got a great new role for you! In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you'll be joining a highly successful tech startup, whose clients include household names like Thomas Cook, TripAdvisor and The Guardian.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be joining a tech startup who are already well-established in the UK, France, Germany, Sweden and Spain. They have created a pioneering international payments network that rivals major debit and credit cards. Since they were created in 2010, they have already raised an astonishing $22.5 million in funding last year from some of the world's leading investors. To help them grow their business further, they are now looking to add to their dynamic sales team - could you be their newest team member?
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be utilising your German language skills and joining a leading FinTech startup. In the role, you will be working within the sales team, acting as the first point of contact for inbound prospective clients as well as reaching out to new business leads. You will need to be confident, personable, and possess first-rate German and English language skills, as you will be working as part of the London team, but helping to accelerate rapid growth within the German markets.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
* Being trained on the product so you are familiar inside and out with their technology
* Reaching out to inbound leads from the German market as potential new clients - qualifying the lead and selling the product
* Taking a consultative approach to calls, listening to and appreciating the requirements of German merchants
* Passing on qualified leads to the Account Executives
* Undertaking thorough research and identifying new leads in the German market
* Working closely with the marketing team to send out effective email marketing campaigns that will accelerate growth in the German markets
* Continually providing improvements to the way that business development processes are carried out
So, what are we looking for?
* A 2.1 from a top university
* A fluent German speaker
* Ideally, some previous experience within a target-driven environment
* Some customer-facing experience is crucial
* An understanding and appreciation of technology and startup environments
* A real drive to succeed and develop your career
* A fantastic communicator, both written and verbal
* An entrepreneurial spirit (e.g. founder of a business / previous self-employment)
* A proactive person who kept themselves busy during university with extra-curricular activities or internships
* Demonstrable interest or previous experience in technology, SaaS or payments
What else is on offer?
* A highly competitive starting salary of between £25,000 - £30,000 (+ £5000 bonus)
* Generous commission scheme
* Bi-weekly and monthly team lunches and nights out
* A fully stocked fridge
* A personal Macbook Air
* Amazing offices in Central London
* The chance to join a fast-growing FinTech startup in the midst of rapid growth
* Rapid career progression and development opportunities
Looking for sales jobs in London and want to join a top FinTech startup? If you're an ambitious graduate with faultless German language skills, apply for this Business Development Executive job in London today!Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Give A Grad A Go
Give A Grad A Go is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment firm, matching exceptional graduates with the country’s most exciting businesses.
Since 2009, we've successfully placed over 2,000 of the UK's most outstanding grads into hundreds of companies throughout the UK. Our client database covers a huge range of firms; from burgeon
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009
Gainsborough Studios, 1 Poole St, London N1 5EE, UK