You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 28 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,562.14 per year
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation and work for the public good and to stretch and develop yourself in doing so.
The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) is the UK’s world-leading government body established to make sure competition works in consumers’ favour and businesses treat their customers fairly.
In this role, you will be working with the CMA Academy. The CMA Academy provides a suite of professional and skills training to CMA staff and you will provide administrative support to the CMA Academy to ensure the effective operation of the team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with email enquiries to the CMA Academy team inbox
- Providing administrative support and high attention to detail on a variety of work areas
- Delivering effective administration of learning sessions, events and meetings
- Facilitating, collating and analysing evaluation records for training programmes and ensuring training records are kept up to date
- Updating the team’s intranet pages and ensuring the CMA event calendar is updated with Academy events
- Reviewing and producing a variety of documents including reports, plans and presentations
As part of this role, post-holders are expected to undertake the Level 4 Business Administrator Apprenticeship. This is an interactive and practical course, which typically takes 18 to 24 months to complete on a part-time basis. An Apprentice is expected to spend 20% of their working hours completing apprentice training activities. These will be flexibly delivered, around business need.
What we are looking for
If you have excellent organisational skills, experience of providing a high quality administrative service, including coordinating events, managing diaries, processes with excellent IT skills covering core Mircosoft packages (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) we would be delighted to hear from you.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
For more information and to apply please click the apply button.
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 24/10/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: 24/10/2018Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Art & Design
- London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1977
Victoria House, 37 Southampton Row, London WC1B 4AD, UK