- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Apply by 27 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 21,562.14 per year
Exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing organisation and work for the public good and to stretch and develop yourself in doing so.
The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) is the UK’s world-leading government body established to make sure competition works in consumers’ favour and businesses treat their customers fairly.
In this role, you will be working with the CMA Academy. The CMA Academy provides a suite of professional and skills training to CMA staff and you will provide administrative support to the CMA Academy to ensure the effective operation of the team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with email enquiries to the CMA Academy team inbox
- Providing administrative support and high attention to detail on a variety of work areas
- Delivering effective administration of learning sessions, events and meetings
- Facilitating, collating and analysing evaluation records for training programmes and ensuring training records are kept up to date
- Updating the team’s intranet pages and ensuring the CMA event calendar is updated with Academy events
- Reviewing and producing a variety of documents including reports, plans and presentations
As part of this role, post-holders are expected to undertake the Level 4 B
- Art & Design
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 1977