You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 29 Jul, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 350.0 per week
Looking for a savvy and creative intern who can help with managing 4 social media accounts for clients. DESIGN experience is required.
Social Gamma is a digital marketing agency, creating beautiful brands. We bring brands to life and then curate and create eye-catching content and social feeds. We build engaged, highly targeted & active online communities by activating targeted growth hacking strategies. We guarantee targeted social growth, with specific KPIs demonstrating monthly, quarterly and yearly growth, compared against market and competitor averages.
Once the social strategy is activated and the channels live, we amplify our social strategies further with the activation of specific social and influencer campaigns. With a creative studio and a database of multiple global influencers, we analyse, identify and connect brands to those who are capable of supporting wider campaigns. We create exciting, engaging and authentic media, that can then be repurposed back into your brand’s social strategy.
Below is an overview of immediate requirements for the smooth running of this busy office. As processes are streamlined and the candidate becomes comfortable in the role, job responsibilities will grow and there will be room for development for the right candidate.
• Part-Time Role
• Location: King’s Cross, London
• Salary £350 per month + account management depending on experience + discretionary bonus
• Designing the monthly calendars for 5 client accounts (the candidate must have design skills)
• Managing and scheduling the posts daily
• Brainstorming strategy and cultivating better growth practices
• Content writing creative captions
This will be a learning curve for most candidates, but does require Photoshop and writing skills – however there is no need for extensive professional experience to be considered for the role.Who we are looking for
1. Discretion and sensitivity. Dealing with very senior clients/organisations requires a mature and often discreet approach
2. Confidence. Communication with Senior Clients is a part of this role so a person with Gravitas and the balance between strength of personality and maturity, with necessary deference, would be required.
3. Proactive. Someone who is smart and savvy and able to plan ahead, spotting problems /opportunities, fast on their feet and able to have a good sense of options and alternatives. We operate in a fast moving and often fast changing environment.
4. Meticulous. Attention to detail is of paramount importance. All communications need to be mistake-free and presented perfectly.
5. Positive attitude. Candidate will be a team player. Happy and cheerful. Flexible and able to help with almost anything with a positive attitude. Someone who says ‘how can I help?’ rather than says ‘ that’s not my job’!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Social Gamma
We get up close and nosy, so if that isn't your style - it's best you stop reading now. We believe it is the little things that elevate your brand. It's the things that require investigating and tweaking so that you can finally ride with it.
Whether it is managing your social media or creating a fully-fledged app for yo
- Advertising, Marketing & PR, Media, Publishing & Events
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in