You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 15 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
The salary £22,000 - £26,000 Base salary + Commission + Benefits + Share Options (OTE Year 1 £38,000)
Want to work for a Virgin Fast Track 100 company? The Company is one of the UKs fastest growing companies and is undoubtedly a market leader in the recruitment industry.
They have developed specialisms in the following sectors: Technology Recruitment Consultancy/ Energy Recruitment Consultancy / Engineering Recruitment Consultancy / Pharmaceutical Recruitment Consultancy.
The company have multiple offices around the UK as well as offices around the world. This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a global organisation with unrivalled training and career progression opportunities.
What you'll get:
- Receive 1st class sales/ recruitment training
- Develop new business and sales agreements
- Research businesses and their recruitment markets
- Gather client requirements via meetings and telephone conferences
- Search and recruit candidates
- Build relationships
- Marketing: Market current jobs and client opportunities
- Uncapped Commission - up to 30%
- Private Healthcare
- Lunch Clubs
You will need to be driven, eager to learn and above all a desire to succeed.
- High calibre (2:1 or 2:2) undergraduate degree classification (Scottish Equivalent)
- Ambition, drive and entrepreneurial flair
- Money motivated
- Extra-curricular achievements such as Sports teams etc.
- An excellent communicator, able to attract and engage
- A competitive nature
- Sales experience would be an advantage but not a necessity
- A tenacious, resilient and persistent personality
- An exceptional work ethic and affinity for efficiency
- A self-starter excited by the growth prospects of a young dynamic company
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About RedTusk Recruitment
RedTusk was established with the overriding objective to deliver high performing sales personnel to some of world’s most exciting businesses. We take pride in everything we do and work collectively to deliver a service that sets us apart from our competition. We are fiercely ambitious and driven to become your sales recruitment partner of cho
- Recruitment & HR
- Manchester, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2016