You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Brentford, UK
- Part-time employment
- Posted on 20 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 7.83 per hour
The Black Dog Beer House is Hiring! Due to open Early/Mid October The Black Dog Beer House will be serving up a range of Independent Craft Beer, Cask Ale, Real Cider, and much more! With an amazing Head Chef & Sous Chef already on board we will be equally focused on food with a menu that is looks very exciting and just little bit different from the norm. And if that’s not enough, we have a Nano brewery currently in pipeline which will be onsite and producing some tasty brews. As a guide to timelines we expect to be up and running by early October with view for potential candidates to start a bit earlier for some training.
Currently we have the following positions in both bar & kitchen still available.
- Able to work quickly and under pressure
- An eye for detail
- An interest in or knowledge of Craft Beer/Real ale/Cider & Wine
- An Interest in food
- Barista skills
- Floor experience
Previous relevant hospitality experience would be looked upon favourably, however suitable candidates with a willingness to learn will also be considered. We are after enthusiastic, friendly and bubbly personalities who enjoy working in a team environment and have a solid work ethic.
Commis Chef (Full time)
We are seeking a passionate and enthusiastic individual. Ideally you will have prior experience in a quality establishment. Our Head Chef and Sous Chef are of a very high calibre so this is a great opportunity for an aspiring commis to learn from two talented professionals. There is a definitive pathway for progression within our company so we are looking for someone who has career goals within hospitality.
Kitchen Hand (Part time)
Wide variety of duties within the kitchen with some food preparation involved. An interest in food will be highly regarded and advantageous. We are seeking someone who is open minded, personable and thrives in a busy team environment.
What we offer
- This is a great opportunity to work with other hospitality professionals in a friendly environment and within a small progressive company looking to expand in the future.
- Training in all areas of your job placement.
- Easy going, kind, fair and happy employers
- No minimum education required
- No previous experience necessary but an enthusiasm to learn new skills a must!
- Kitchen positions must hold or willing to achieve a Hygiene Certificate Level 2.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.