You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Have you ever wondered what it means to move trillions of dollars around the world through thousands of client accounts and countless trades in various time zones, or exactly how multi-national businesses manage currencies and payments? Well, join us to find out.
Our global treasury management teams work with all types of clients – governments, large corporations, small businesses and more with the need to manage cash and how to access it. We are a critical part of how businesses run. Because of the cash management products and services we provide, clients can focus on innovating and developing the next big product.
Working here means joining a collaborative, supportive team. We want your diverse perspective to help us innovate the next wave of products and solutions for our clients. You'll have what you need to succeed – from training and mentorship from senior leaders to projects that engage all your skills.
What to expect
This two-year rotational program kicks off with six weeks of intensive training led by our expert professionals. You'll gain an understanding of our businesses, how they work together and how we serve clients as well as the technical skills needed to make a difference right from the beginning.
You'll make an impact by:
- Learning how we work with 100,000+ clients in 150+ countries to support cash management and payment needs
- Working under the guidance of mentors and a supportive team to help you learn and grow
- Coming up with innovate ideas to help our business
- Taking on assignments that help clients optimize cash flow and working capital
- Networking with industry leaders, accessing best-in-class training and learning how all our businesses work together to provide excellent customer service
Qualifications and experience requirements
- We recruit from all academic degree disciplines - you do not need a finance degree.
- We are looking for team-players and future leaders with drive, creativity, and interpersonal skills. Strong academic credentials are important, but so are your achievements outside the classroom.
- You must have an expected degree minimum of a 2:1 or European equivalent (second year results should clearly demonstrate that this is a realistic indication).
- Fluency in English is a pre-requisite. As we are a truly global organisation, a second European language is essential for some roles and advantageous for others.
Additional application instructions
Early applications are recommended as screening will start immediately.
Over the last 200 years, J.P. Morgan has evolved as a business to meet the complex financial needs of some of the world’s largest companies as well as many of the smaller businesses that drive industry change globally and locally. Their team of employees works hard to do the right thing for their clients, shareholders and the firm every day. J.P Morgan’s strength lies not only in the quality of its products and services, but also within the talent of its employees. Harnessing the diversity of its people, J.P. Morgan values people with different talents, ranging from Investment Banking to Technology, Operations and Human Resources. J.P. Morgan is looking for future leaders who have passion, creativity, and exceptional interpersonal skills. Impeccable academic credentials are important, but so are achievements outside the classroom. Working with a team committed to doing their best, earning the trust of their clients and encouraging employees to fulfil their potential – that’s what it means to be part of J.P. Morgan.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About J.P. Morgan
J.P. Morgan is a leader in financial services, offering solutions to clients in more than 100 countries with one of the most comprehensive global product platforms available. We have been helping our clients to do business and manage their wealth for more than 200 years. Our business has been built upon our core principle of putting our clien
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1799
25 Bank St, Canary Wharf, London E14 5JP