You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 20 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we invite you to join our team. At Orbium, we work with leading financial institutions to deliver results. Leverage your knowledge and skills for more business successes, take up the Orbium challenge.
- Implementation of the Avaloq Banking System including writing technical and/or business specifications
- Parameterising and customising various business modules
- Enhancing overall concepts, evaluating business impacts and training end-users
- University degree or equivalent in Computer Science / Engineering or related discipline
- A practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or programming would be an asset
- Willingness to work remotely at clients’ premises in London and abroad on long-term projects
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English In addition, language skills in German and/or French would be advantageous
We offer you diverse and challenging assignments, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training path, a competitive compensation package and the unique opportunity of being part of a fast growing and dynamic consulting and IT implementation firm. If you are interested in a new challenge within a very motivated team, please send your complete application.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Orbium is an International Business & IT consulting firm exclusively focused on the financial services industry. By effectively matching consultants’ skills to clients’ strategic goals, Orbium helps clients leverage their performance and productivity. As an Avaloq Premium Implementation Partner with offices in Berlin, Frankfurt, Geneva, H
- Technology & IT
- in London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 2003