You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 27,000.0 per year
Tata Consultancy Services is an IT services, consulting and business solutions organisation that partners with many of the world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys. TCS offers a consulting-led, Cognitive powered, integrated portfolio of IT, Business & Technology Services, and engineering.
This is delivered through its unique Location Independent Agile delivery model, recognised as a benchmark of excellence in software development. A part of the Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 394,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries. The company generated consolidated revenues of US $ 19.09 billion for year ended March 31, 2018 and is listed on the BSE (formerly Bombay Stock Exchange) and the NSE (National Stock Exchange) in India.
The Mobile Device Management Graduate will be responsible for setting up profiles in Active Directory and the entering of profiles and equipment in the Mobile Device Management dashboard. Responsible for troubleshooting and resolving common service, software and hardware related issues.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends.
- Understanding of modern software development processes including Agile, CI, CD etc.
- Work with Project Manager and Product Owners to understand the business requirement.
- Getting to understand the VPP and DEP integration and iOS device management.
- Work with Vendors to prepare the Build documents, support PDG’s and Support model.
- Getting familiarised with the installation, operation, configuration, customisation, performance, and usage of standard mobile devices, mobile applications and the MDM infrastructure.
- Provides technical guidance regarding mobile device technology.
- Remains knowledgeable of current mobile industry products and troubleshooting technologies.
- Ability to understand the Business from an user perspective.
- Candidate must be hard working, a go-getter with a positive can-do attitude.
- Logical thinking.
- Good analytical skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English - both verbal and written.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
- Consulting & Accounting, Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1968
33 Grosvenor Pl, Belgravia, London, UK