- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 12 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
As an Audit Trainee, your role is to provide an unbiased analysis of the client’s financial records and test these records in accordance with accounting standards. These accounting standards form an integral part of your studies.
Your time will be split between working at client premises, working in the office and studying for your professional exams. You will be focussing on clients within industry && commerce.
During your first year, you will support an Audit Senior at client premises. The senior will assign you work throughout the time you are onsite and will be with you in case you have any questions.
As an Audit Trainee, your typical daily duties will include:
- Checking a client’s financial information, purchase and sales invoices, payroll records, bank balances and statements;
- Ensure sound knowledge of a client and its industry by researching background information;
- Develop communication skills and build relationships with key stakeholders;
- Utilise audit software;
- Attend client meetings and social activities;
- Attend in-house technical training as required;
- Have an awareness of the various services provided by Mazars.
We are looking for people who bring something special to the firm