You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 22,000.0 per year
Looking for a graduate sales career within a fast moving, disruptive tech startup?
My client have recently received huge amounts of investment and are now looking to spend the money on the sales team to grow the client base.
It's a very fast-paced, competitive and hard working environment that is the perfect place to work if you are looking for huge amounts of money, company influence, fun and a long term career.
Your weekly duties will include:
- Prospecting new clients to generate new business.
- Meeting clients or running demos and acting as a subject matter expert in identifying, pitching, consulting & closing new and existing business.
- Researching possible clients and understanding their business requirements.
- Involved in the business at all levels.
As a Graduate Business Development Representative you will primarily focus on booking meetings for senior members but very quickly progress and get involved at every level! After 6/12 months you will progress to a more lucrative role.
The progression is as follows >>
Account Executive / Business Development Executive>
Account Manager / Business Development Manager>
Business Development Director / Key Account Manager>
Sales Director / Account Director
What you get:
- Competitive basic salary of £18,000 - £22,000 Basic (Negotiable)
- Realistic first year OTE of £35k
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Holidays & Incentives
- Structured Training plan
What you need:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication/interpersonal/Articulation skills
- Highly self-motivated
- Competitive & Ambitious
- Sporty and confident personality
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About This is Prime
At Prime, we look at sales recruitment differently. That’s why we offer a unique alternative to the traditional sales recruitment agencies.
With over 30 years’ combined sales experience, we know what great salespeople look like, how to find them and how to recruit them. We also know how to train them to achieve their potential.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Manchester, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 2014
91 Hewitt St, Manchester, UK