- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 05 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 09 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 30,000.0 per year
Kensington, West London
£24,000 - £30,000
Established for over 45 years, with a worldwide reputation for excellence. My client is a true pioneer of tailor-made travel services. They are looking for a passionate Programmer to join their IT team, based in Kensington.
You will be involved in aspects of programming and maintaining existing applications such as designing, coding, testing and debugging. You will be providing technical support to both internal and external stakeholders
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a well-established company with a great support network where you can build upon your experience and skills.
* Salary - Fantastic starting salary, depending on experience £24,000 – £30,000
* Overtime - Guaranteed weekly overtime (five hours per week), paid at a competitive rate
* Holiday - Three weeks annual leave + statutory BHs
* Environment - Excellent working environment, laid back/casual attire
* Personal Development - Career Progression and development - a clear path to salary reviews and promotions
* Travel Discounts – as well as travel opportunities
* Degree educated, in a related subject i.e. Computer Science, Software Development etc.
* MYSQL Development to include writing MYSQL statements
* PHP to develop web based front end to MYSQL data lookups
* Any form of programming in basic Powerbasic or Visual Basic
* You need to be passionate, focused on a career in Programming
If you are interested in this placement please apply by clicking on the link below or contact Graduate Talent Solutions for further details.
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK's leading graduate recruitment specialists with nationwide opportunities for graduates across all industry sectors, including; HR, Engineering, Business, Marketing, Finance, Construction and ICT. We place graduates in permanent positions with our clients, as well as 5-6 month paid work placements directly linked to your future career choice – more than two thirds of our placements directly end with permanent graduate positions.
Graduate Talent Solutions is part of Nicholas Associates Group, a market leading partner of choice for talent management solutions, from Apprentice to Boardroom. For us, it's all about enabling people to be their best.
To find out more about us please visit (url removed)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Your Graduate recruiter of choice - helping your business grow by sourcing top quality university graduates for short term projects and permanent roles
Graduate Talent Solutions is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment specialist, finding talented and motivated graduates to help your business grow.
Nurturing talent is a big investment
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2008