- London, UK
- Apply by 28 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 29 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
PathMotion is a fast-growing enterprise software (SaaS) solution helping leading employers to attract top talent by facilitating online discussions between their employees and candidates. Employees engage directly with candidates, anytime and anywhere, and persuade them to join their employer by sharing their authentic stories.
We are the leading employee-to-candidate engagement player with flagship clients across the UK, France, Benelux and the USA. These include Deloitte, Citigroup, Clifford Chance, Nestlé, Airbus, Orange, McDonald’s and KPMG. PathMotion has won numerous awards for its technology as well as for its work achieved in partnership with its clients.
Duration: 6-12 months
Start date: From December 2018
Type: Paid internship
• Client Success - working directly with our clients to optimise their use of PathMotion’s platform (conducting Insider training sessions, analysing platform statistics, writing reports etc.). The right candidate will become an expert in the PathMotion product.
• Product Management - monitoring discussions on client platforms to ensure content is well-written, valuable and insightful. The candidate will ensure that online events run smoothly for the client. The candidate may also assist in product development (testing new features) - no coding experience is required.
• Operations - supporting the operations team in identifying and finding solutions to various issues (e.g. data confidentiality). Analytical thinking and an ability to organise thoughts clearly will be necessary to create reports on findings.
• Business Development - supporting the work of the sales team by helping to organise sales forecasts and creating custom presentations for prospective clients. Despite not being a key responsibility, if the candidate is able to find a new sales lead themselves, this would always be supported and compensated.
• Extended Projects - analytical thinking and an ability to solve problems will be useful to complete extended projects. The candidate may be required to organise and analyse data metrics to suggest improvements.
How to apply
1. Familiarise yourself with PathMotion’s client platforms, testing features you think are key to the product. You may choose to ask questions to PathMotion’s own Insiders to learn more: https://www.pathmotion.co/meet-pathmotion
2. Send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Client and Account Coordinator Internship 2019”, detailing why your candidature is the best fit for PathMotion.
Applications will close once the right candidate is found, so we encourage you to apply ASAP! Qualifications
To apply you will need to fulfil the following requirements:
• Studying towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
• Interest in technology, web-based solutions, marketing and business development.
• Excellent written English with the sensitivity to use editorial tone in order to shape the PathMotion brand (knowledge of French is beneficial but not required).
• Be a detail-oriented, analytical and creative thinker.
• Be able to learn quickly and work independently, solving problems as they arise.
• Above all, the right candidate will be able to adapt quickly and help teammates when necessary.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
PathMotion is a branded discussion platform where selected employees share their career stories to answer candidates’ questions. It generates the persuasive authentic content missing from your careers site, which can then be shared across your recruitment channels.
We are the leading employee-to-candidate player with flagship clie
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009