You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Basingstoke, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Graduate Recruitment Consultant
No Recruitment Experience Needed
Working With FTSE and Fortune 500
£19K-23K BASIC + Uncapped Commission 35K+ OTE
This great company specialises in placing Strategic, Operational and M&A talent on permanent and independent contracts in Leeds. As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant you will be working with some of the top companies across a variety of sectors including Commerce and Industry, Financial Services, Professional Services and Private Equity.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant: Incentives and Perks
- Great Commission Structure: Year One £35K OTE, Year Two £50K OTE, Year Three OTE £100K
- Comprehensive Graduate Recruitment Training and skills development
- Great meritocratic career progression
- Immediate responsibility, and tangible results
- Weekly drinks
- Great incentives including group Holidays and Michelin Star meals
- Quarterly work events
- Great working culture
- Opportunity to move and work abroad (Including New York!)
- Prime location in Central Leeds
Like the look of it so far? Our client looks for driven graduate recruitment consultants who are willing to work hard in order to become incredibly successful.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant: Key Characteristics
- 2.1 degree
- Strong work ethic
- Great communication skills (Spoken and Written)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Drive to succeed
What would you be doing as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Sourcing and contacting potential candidates via networking and calls
- Sourcing new candidates through marketing on job sites as well as social media and other business platforms
- Arranging and attending client and candidate meetings
- Business Development
- Account Management
If you are looking for a graduate recruitment role which will help you develop fantastic transferable skills whilst working in a fast paced and fun environment then apply today for immediate consideration!
- Contact: Chloe Lizzimore
- Job ID: 83102617
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Timberseed is a London based recruitment firm that works closely with top graduates and second jobbers to help them find great careers with our diverse set of clients. We recruit for client facing roles within a number of industries, from Executive Search and Recruitment, to Technology and Digital Media firms.
We pride ourselves o
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016