- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 24 Feb, 2019
- Posted on 24 Dec, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Brightblue Consulting are an independent tech consultancy with the aim of growing the performance of businesses through exceptional predictive modelling. Over the past 6 years we have established ourselves as a key player in the predictive modelling world and are pushing the boundaries of analytics to the next level.
The role description
As part of a team you will be liaising with the clients to collect and prepare the data from a range of sources and build market leading econometric models. You’ll then be responsible of finalising the marketing evaluation project by developing a presentation to deliver the key findings and insight back to the client.
Projects use a variety of techniques from simple statistical analysis to OLS and logistic regression to attribution and Bayesian modelling, enabling us understand the client’s objectives. Over time graduates will learn how to draw out the insights and deliver commercial recommendations to clients.
We teach graduates to apply econometrics to marketing and sales evaluation and over time we provide further development on presentation skills, project management and the commercial application of our work.
The role will require the following attributes:
- Mathematics, Statistics or Economics degree with 2.1 or higher
- Proficient oral and written communications skills. Collaborates well in a team environment
- Knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, R or VBA is advantageous, but not essential
- Experience of modelling with statistical packages
- A postgraduate degree is advantageous, but not essential
Key differentiating factors of Brightblue:
- Work with diverse clients from the largest FTSE 100 companies to niche charities
- Build unique market first solutions by using your econometric and latest programming knowledge
- Heavily supported R&D function to drive change across the industry and create market first tools
- Ambitious growth targets – doubling in size over the next 2 years
- Significant investment in staff wellbeing – Activities and Socials every 6 weeks
- Offer a tailored training programme to help individuals grow
- Company trip to another country once a year
- Equity offered after time served
We are looking for a bright and personable graduate who is looking to excel, have fun and make a real difference.
To find out more please take a look at our website - https://brightblueconsulting.co.uk/
Note: Interviews will be taking place from the 3rd of December.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Brightblue Consulting
Brightblue is an award winning independent tech analytics consultancy with the aim of growing the performance of businesses through exceptional predictive modelling.
Our company values are integral in everything we do which enable us to deliver great work for our clients:
Love - We love lots of things! But we also love
- Consulting & Accounting, Advertising, Marketing & PR, Technology & IT
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2012
9 Appold St, London, UK