You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 1,000.0 per month
This Global Investment Bank has a long history of providing corporate banking services, operating in over 40 countries worldwide. They have instructed Hays to seek a highly experienced Compliance Monitoring lead to focus on the Central Banking Operations that would include: IT, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, Legal and 3rd Party Vendors. It is a huge area of focus and would be of interest to someone who really enjoys variety.
This role will assist the Head of Central Compliance to manage the monitoring and testing program for the division and you will also have a dotted line to the Head of Monitoring and Testing for the group.
Your role will be focused on developing and execute compliance testing plans in line with specific requirements to uphold the banks renowned high standards. Your role will involve building relationships with global stakeholders in order to drive the frameworks to a successful conclusion in an efficient manner. Further responsibilities include:
- You will assist with the creation of the Compliance Testing Plan for the regulatory demands and corporate requirements.
- You will partner with relevant stakeholders and provide assurance on an ongoing basis that the program is fit
- Ensure all Compliance Reviews are appropriately scoped, planned and executed in a timely manner
- You will drive and work with teams to produce meaningful, swift and appropriate outputs in accordance with senior compliance leadership and regulatory standards
You will be expected to have a thorough knowledge of Monitoring and Testing, ideally with a previous background in internal audit to demonstrate Compliance Risk Assessment methodologies. Further, you will be able to demonstrate a proven track record in assisting with the design, implementation and successful execution of Compliance Testing plans. Other requirements include:
- Demonstrated experience in an environment where management of regulatory requirements must be achieved in the context of the region, different jurisdictions, the line of business and multiple legal entities
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Educated to degree level
- Good leadership capability; leads by example, fosters trust and is aligned with the Bank's vision and values
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Hays is a leading global professional recruiting group, the expert at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide, being the market leader in the UK and Asia Pacific and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe and Latin America.
Hays operates across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent p
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1968