You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Step behind the scenes of Clyde & Co and experience what a career with us may look like.
At Clyde & Co we recruit for our training contract candidates exclusively via our vacation schemes. As we recruit two years in advance, if you are an undergraduate you should start applying for a vacation scheme in the second year of a law degree or the third year of a non-law degree. If you are a postgraduate you can apply when it suits your career.
What to expect:
- Be treated as an integral part of the team from day one
- See how our lawyers provide a complete legal service to clients in our core practice areas
- London: aviation, energy, insurance, infrastructure, marine and trade
- Manchester: insurance, energy and transportation
- Experience real work by observing cases from clients and get the opportunity to draft responses and provide advice
- Attend court hearings, arbitrations and mediations to view the different types of litigation available
- Get involved in significant deals, meeting and negotiations
- Attend seminars, networking events and social events with colleagues and clients
- Prepare legal and case research
- Benefit from a dedicated buddy who will keep in touch with you after the vacation scheme
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Clyde & Co LLP
Clyde & Co is a leading, sector-focused global law firm with 390 partners, 2000 legal professionals and 3600 staff in 50 offices and associated offices on six continents.
Its core global sectors position it at the heart of global trade and commerce: insurance, trade & commodities, energy, transport and infrastructure. With
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1933
138 Houndsditch, London, UK