- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 04 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
One of the world’s largest investment companies are looking for a Client Service Associate to work in their retail team.
You will co-ordinate and deliver day to day service support to Retail clients assuring compliance with client requirements, internal policies and procedures and the appropriate regulatory framework.
You will need to understand the evolving needs of clients including new industry trends/requirements and provide recommendations to business units regarding the development of appropriate new services. You will support the development of the Retail business working with clients, third parties and business units to manage growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all client inquiries are responded to within defined service levels and in line with company standards.
- Communicate effectively with clients and third parties keeping them informed of change/issues etc.
- Able to represent the business in face to face meetings including providing support materials.
- Liaises with contracted third party on service delivery.
- Assesses client needs, expectations and behaviours as a basis for recommending service enhancements. Influences strategic initiatives to ensure that the company provides client service that exceeds expectations.