You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 05 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 40,000.0 per year
One of the world’s largest investment companies are looking for a Client Service Associate to work in their retail team.
You will co-ordinate and deliver day to day service support to Retail clients assuring compliance with client requirements, internal policies and procedures and the appropriate regulatory framework.
You will need to understand the evolving needs of clients including new industry trends/requirements and provide recommendations to business units regarding the development of appropriate new services. You will support the development of the Retail business working with clients, third parties and business units to manage growth.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all client inquiries are responded to within defined service levels and in line with company standards.
- Communicate effectively with clients and third parties keeping them informed of change/issues etc.
- Able to represent the business in face to face meetings including providing support materials.
- Liaises with contracted third party on service delivery.
- Assesses client needs, expectations and behaviours as a basis for recommending service enhancements. Influences strategic initiatives to ensure that the company provides client service that exceeds expectations.
- Ensures that policies and procedures are continually followed and that key business unit indicators are met.
- Proactively manages internal client relationships (i.e. Sales, Legal, Compliance, Operations, Service providers, Fund Financial Services and Systems Integration) to ensure support for clients’ needs.
- Maintains an appropriate level of industry knowledg. Strong awareness of industry competition, including types and levels of service offered. Reviews client satisfaction measurement results and competitive measures.
- Manages client data for internal recordkeeping purposes. Produces management information and internal updates on client activity. Escalates appropriately and is risk aware.
- Participates in special projects and cross-functional teams/initiatives as needed and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination experience and training and experience; graduate degree preferred.
- Minimum two years related business experience.
- Strong foundation of mutual fund industry and basic investment knowledge.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organisation.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Powerpoint, Access and Excel would be valuable.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we've grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
While size has its advantages, it doesn't define us -
- Recruitment & HR
- Addlestone, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1976