You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Koszalin, Poland
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
About Citadel Securities
Citadel Securities is a leading global market maker across a broad array of fixed income and equity securities. Their world-class capabilities position them to meet the liquidity demands of their diverse group of institutional clients in all market conditions. In partnering with Citadel, their clients, including asset managers, banks, broker-dealers, hedge funds, government agencies and public pension programs are able to gain a powerful trading advantage and are better positioned to meet their investment goals.
The Citadel team makes its mark every day from their offices around the world: Chicago, New York, London, Hong Kong, Toronto, Shanghai, Sydney, Dublin.
Curiosity gets you up in the morning – and your relentless drive to improve propels you through the day. You’ve got a healthy appetite for taking calculated risks and are passionate about making better markets for a better world. You’re ready for a unique opportunity to challenge yourself through a competitive program – with the support of a global firm behind you. This opportunity will empower you to fuse exceptional statistics and math acumen with a leader’s ability to communicate insights to teams in concise ways.
- Constantly learn and stay ahead of global market dynamics
- Work in a team environment that closely integrates trading, quantitative research, and technology
- Innovate by using one of the industry’s most powerful trading platforms
- Have a perspective on all major financial markets
Your Skills & Talents
- Ability to think about the world systematically and quantitatively, as well as the ability to deal with uncertainty in a rigorous and statistical way
- Interest in applying technology and/or quantitative skills to solve complex trading problems
- Ability to work well under pressure and remain even-keeled
- Passion for the markets and a desire to seize investment opportunities
- Experience with programming, scripting and/or statistical software strongly preferred
- Education in Applied Math, Engineering, Statistical Modeling, Economics, Calculus, Computer Science, Physics or related disciplines required
- Exclusive two year rotational program with academic studies consisting of two to three tours with elite trading teams
- Academic coursework based on an in-house curriculum of case studies. Seminars are led by in-house practitioners (classroom training + case studies + team projects)
- Promotion opportunities available throughout the program. Planned progression is Associate Trader to Junior Trader to Trader. Upon graduation from the program, you win permanent placement on a trading desk.
- Contribute to a culture that cultivates continuous knowledge sharing and employee development
- Ability to participate in teambuilding activities including: ping pong, rock climbing, cooking classes, bowling, baseball games, etc.
Opportunities available in Chicago, New York, London, Dublin, Hong Kong, Toronto
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Citadel is a leading investor in the world’s financial markets. For over a quarter of a century, we have sought to deliver industry-leading investment returns to clients including corporate pensions, endowments, foundations, public institutions, and sovereign wealth funds. Our global team works to help our clients’ capital fulfill its greates
- Banking & Financial Services
- London, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1990