- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 15 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 16 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
The Beamery team is growing fast. Two years ago we were just 12 people, now we’re 100 in 3 international offices, and there’s no stopping. In July 2018 we raised a £28 million Series B round, which we’re putting to work building our research and development teams for the future. To do that we’re bringing on board a cohort of talented graduate engineers to hone their skills and become true domain experts in their field.
This group of graduates will become a core part of our development team, growing and learning as we create the innovative technology which is revolutionising the talent industry. As a graduate software engineer you’ll train intensively to quickly develop your technical skills and then get stuck into production teams, writing code and solving problems, continuing to learn as we build our product.
Full Stack Engineering Fast Track:
- 4 months of training alongside project work in teams
- 12 months of rotational experience across all development teams (Front End, Back End, DevOps) while continuing to train
- 12 months specialist experience in one of these teams
- Mentorship from a senior engineer
- Increasing salary and benefits as your experience develops
The right person will:
- Aspire to a career in tech as a software developer, tech lead or CTO
- Be motivated by solving hard technical problems, searching out the right tools and solutions, and creating brilliant products
- Not just be focused on their studies, but will be able to demonstrate passions outside of the lecture theatre
- Be excited by the fast-pace and dynamic environment of startups
- Work well as part of a team, but be able to prioritise and manage their own time
- Be eager to develop personally and professionally while working
At Beamery you will:
- Learn to build beautiful, scalable products and become an expert in your chosen field of development
- Work as part of a team of engineers to build products which delight our users and continue to redefine the talent industry
- Benefit from mentorship from extremely experienced developers, product owners, managers and founders
- Emerge a highly qualified, competent and versatile software engineer
- Ownership. Everyone gets stock options.
- £35k starting salary (plus annual bonus scheme and sign-on bonus) which will increase throughout
- Opportunities for growth. We’re a fast-growing company, and we want you to push your potential and exceed expectations - the chances are here to do that.
- Learning. Dedicated learning time every week, with budgets for resources, books and conferences.
- Unlimited holiday / personal time off. We’re here to get things done, not work you into the ground.
- Flexible working. Sometimes you need to work from home, and we encourage taking time off when you’re sick or need a mental health day.
- Team and company outings, lunches, events.
- No dress code. Be yourself!
- Open plan and comfortable office. Work on the sofa, when Barney (he’s the office dog) isn’t sitting there already.
- Wellness. We offer a Vitality health plan, Gym discounts, free coffee, breakfast, beer and whatever you need to keep you at your best.
- [Insert other generic startup perks]. Yes we have those... but what's more important is that we’re a team that gets shit done, and has fun doing it. More than any ping pong tournament (although we do get competitive at that too).
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.