You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
As a Business Development Executive, you will be tasked with bringing new and existing business into the company. Answering event queries and upselling event tickets to clients across various industries. Its a truly international role with events in the UK, Europe, Asia and America, and provides the opportunity to work on a £2.5 million portfolio. Whats on offer?
- Starting salary of £20.5K, with realistic earnings of £30K-£35K OTE.
- Award winning training, developing graduates into true professionals/experts.
- All promotion comes from within the company and is entirely merit/target based.
- Opportunity to specialise and develop into a Business Development Manager.
- Lively social scene, team drinks on Fridays as well as regular quarterly socials.
- A young and fun office environment - graduates with the same ambitions!
- 1 + years Sales/Media/B2B/Telesales/relevant sales experience.
- Making outbound calls, engaging with senior decision makers.
- Working with complex event briefs in a pressurised environment.
- Generating leads, winning new business and developing client accounts.
- Converting new business with high calibre and insightful proposals.
- Target driven/motivated with a hunger for success.
- Verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Enthusiastic to make sales and learn about the company and its values
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Rule Recruitment
Welcome to RULE. We place the best professionals into the best recruitment and sales jobs at the world's leading organisations. For more than a decade, our energy and industry knowledge has attracted the most talented graduates and experts. We guide ambitious people into exciting careers. And because we understand our
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in
Barry House, 20-22 Worple Rd, Wimbledon, London, UK