You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 18 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 250.0 per week
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Finance Recruitment
Basic c. £20-23k
Benefits include 23 days holiday, company incentives, bonus schemes, private healthcare, profit share scheme, lunch club
Based London, City
**URGENT REQUIREMENT** 2 X TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANTS WANTED FOR A HOT FINANCE RECRUITMENT DESK!
- Bright, articulate graduates
- A self starter
- B2B sales experience
- Money motivated and target driven
- Tenacious, confident and determined
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Graduate calibre
- Well presented
- Excellent work ethic
- Ambitious and resilient
- Well established, Global Recruiter – offices around the world!
- City of London
- Multi -Award winning
- Sector – Financial Services, IT, HR & Marketing
- Earn £35k in year 1, £60k in year 2, £80k+ in year 3!
- Excellent training program and career progression plan
- Market leading commission scheme – earn up to 40% of what you bill!
- Holiday incentives (Vegas, Miami, New York, Thailand etc.)
- Quarterly and monthly lunch clubs
- Gym membership, private healthcare, closed between Christmas & New Year!
- Business development, cold calling clients in order to generate new business
- Meet with clients, build strong relationships and take job specifications
- Actively source candidates through Linked In, Job boards, database, networking, head hunting and advertising
- Interview candidates both face to face and over the phone
- Organise and Prepare candidates for interviews
- Manage the process through to offer stage
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Ruella James
Ruella James is a recruitment to recruitment company operating in the UK. Since 1999, we’ve forged a reputation for great results and a professional, ethical approach offering a complete recruitment consultancy solution through our five divisions. Our management and consultancy team is extremely experienced, with an unrivalled and outstanding
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 0-10 employees
- Founded in 1999
Lasenby House, 32 Kingly St, Soho, London W1B 5QQ, UK