You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Developer Relations Intern - EMEIA
- Job Number: 113497714
- London - Hanover Street, Greater London, United Kingdom
- Posted: 3 September 2018
- Weekly Hours: 35.00
Job SummaryThe Worldwide Developer Relations team at Apple is responsible for a number of areas including creating and managing strategic partnerships within the iOS, macOS, tvOS and watchOS developer community, presenting development best practices and evangelising technology adoption. As an Intern within the Technology Evangelism team, you will maintain relationships with developer organisations in EMEA and get such developers to create innovative products that fully utilise key iOS, macOS, tvOS and watchOS technologies across all key app genres, and ensure that these apps exhibit what we believe to be best in class user experience, performance and feature sets. We require you to work closely with Technology Evangelists and Partnership Managers, in Europe and in the US, to raise the app quality bar and to deliver great titles for local consumption and also for the worldwide market.
- You will have an excellent understanding of technology and software development.
- You'll be highly proficient with Apple’s development tools and frameworks.
- Ideally you will be skilled at designing intuitive user interfaces and optimising user experience, in line with Apple’s HIG and design patterns.
- We require strong experience with coding techniques and good knowledge of energy saving, performance optimisation, security, accessibility and localisation.
- Possesses a strong understanding of the app ecosystem.
- Can build strong internal and external relationships to effectively communicate Apple’s platform message and benefits to developers.
- We want you to be results driven with an extraordinary attention to detail, remarkable follow-through, and an ability to totally focus on customer experience and service.
- Great listener, able to rapidly understand the other party’s needs and evaluate a range of solutions.
- Excellent presentation, communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Programming experience in C, C++, Obj-C, or Swift. iOS, macOS, tvOS or watchOS development experience.
- Does this sound like you?
DescriptionWe are looking for someone passionate about managing and developing relationships within the local developer community. You will work one-on-one with 3rd party software development teams and decision makers to ensure the products they are building are best of class. You'll help to drive adoption of iOS, macOS, tvOS and watchOS technologies such by identifying specific opportunities for each 3rd party. You'll Support key developer technology adoption requirements, through effectively working with cross-functional teams at Apple. We like people who Stay current on trends, UI design topics, latest guidelines, newest technologies.
EducationIdeally BSc (Hons) in a related field
Additional RequirementsGame development experience a plus. Experience with user interface programming, scene graphs, and graphics rendering techniques a plus.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re a diverse collection of thinkers and doers, continually reimagining what’s possible to help us all do what we love in new ways. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with the Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch, as well as with services, including iTunes, the App Store, Apple Music, and Apple Pay. And the same passion f...
- Technology & IT, Retail
- in London, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1976
Great brandIndustry leaderVisa sponsorMultinational