You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Chester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- Installs heating, air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration equipment, as well as other products in accordance with company requirements and manufacture specifications
- Works under minimum supervision to install HVAC equipment in the customer’s home
- Provides guidance and knowledge to HVAC Installer Helper on proper skills and training of HVAC installation jobs
- Designs, fabricates and installs various ducts and duct fittings as required
- Completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate , thorough and timely manner
- Performs start-up on air conditioning systems as needed
- Responsible for delivery of excellent customer service and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction
The IndividualDirect Energy and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer - EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Direct Energy generates electricity and produces natural gas, as well as selling commodities and servicing the energy needs of homes and businesses in 46 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and 10 Canadian provinces. We also help our customers save on their energy bills through energy efficiency. Located in over 50 locations, our team of 6,000+ employees serve over 6 million residential and commercial customer relationships. Direct Energy is a subsidiary of Centrica plc (LSE:CNA), one of the world's leading integrated energy companies with over 20 million customers and 34,000 employees worldwide. We are committed to being the most recommended energy and services provider and leading the transition to a low carbon society. PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team and NO agency contact is required.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Centrica plc is an international energy and services company with around 27 million customer accounts and a worldwide workforce of over 36,000 employees. It operates mainly in the UK, Ireland and North America through strong brands such as British Gas, Bord Gáis and Direct Energy.
Centrica is a top 50 FTSE 100 company focused on satisf
- Engineering & industrial
- Windsor, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 1997