You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 01 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 16,800.0 per year
Our client is a leading marketing technology and digital design agency with offices around the world. Combining strategic thinking and creativity with powerful technologies has armed them with a portfolio of value-adding services across strategy, design and marketing technology. They create and execute solutions that drive business results for clients on five continents.
This is a 6 month internship based in Chiswick paying £1,400 per month, with the opportunity to be become a permanent job at a higher salary.
The successful Digital Analyst will join the Digital Analyst team and report directly to the Head of Insight, working closely with the web site managers and the content team. The team is very collaborative and there is plenty of room for progression.
How you can expect to spend your day;
- Website & multi-channel behaviour and customer experience analysis
- Data consolidation and validation
- Coordinating tags, tracking parameter implementations
- Creating weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and/or automated dashboards based on KPI and measurement frameworks developed with customers
- Lead creation and completion of Multivariate and A/B testing documents (from hypothesis creation to influencing creatives to identifying success metrics) and post-test analysis
- Business requirements synthesized from multiple sources including product managers, development teams, and functional group members
- Documentation relating to existing processes and suggestion / presentations for improving those processes.
- Effective and persuasive presentations (verbal and written) for project teams and business leaders
- Actively contributing to client meetings and workshops
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of end-users and technical resources
- Web analytics and clickstream analysis tools: Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics (Premium), ClickTracks, WebTrends, HBX, CoreMetrics etc
- Web analytics methodologies such as experimentation and testing, competitive analysis, surveys and market research
- SEM / PPC and SEO strategies
- Good understanding of current and upcoming mobile and web application technologies, including mobile applications, web / CMS, content marketing, social, CRM, and iOS / Android applications.
- Experience in digital marketing is a plus
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009