- Welwyn Garden City, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,000.0 per year
Sector: Lighting Manufacturing
Driven by their entrepreneurial spirit, our client have gone from a well-established traditional operation to reinventing themselves as innovators in the field of smart, connected lighting solutions. They’re on the lookout for highly driven Graduate Sales Executives that are ready to take charge of their own career development in this exciting role.
The role of Graduate Sales Executives will suit proactive individuals who are ready to:
- Take charge of the business cycle (researching and networking with potential clients)
- Arranging demonstrations of your unique product and closing deals
- Building strong business relationships through superior service delivery.
All while demonstrating characteristics like confidence, tenacity, and the ability to work well with people.
To begin, you’ll receive tailored training developed exclusively by Pareto in addition to hands on coaching and guidance from senior members of your team – you’ll come away with the ability to find, negotiate and close your own contracts as well as dealing with a broad range of people and industries. All ideal foundation skills for a successful graduate career.
- £19k salary (rising to £23k after 6 months)
- Potential £7000 in commission in Y1!
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Pension contributions
- 23 days holiday (rising to 28 days based on length of service)
- Social events/nights out
Our client is known for fostering a really great team environment; it’s inclusive and helpful to new starters making this a great graduate opportunity. You’ll be joining a group united in their strong work ethic and goal-oriented culture – bring your own energy and enthusiasm to this team because determined individuals are sure to be rewarded.
You’ll need to be a university graduate with:
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Drive and ambition to progress
- Follow through and great organisation skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Welwyn Garden City, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995