- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 06 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 17,000.0 per year
We are looking for a productive and personable fast-learner to join the encouraging and collaborative environment at Newable in Barbican, London. In this role with the Newable Private Investing, you will be providing administrative support to the Operations Manager helping ensure the operation is run effectively.As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
About NewableNewable is an active and creative supporter of small businesses, working to create jobs, encourage enterprise and equip SMEs with expertise, confidence and resources.
Located near: Barbican station, London.
The role: You will be the lead in Fund investor on-boarding, maximizing Newable’s Investors experience.
- Work with our Fund Custodian to perform investor background checks e.g. AML checks and work with the client to obtain correct documentation.
- Create reports (e.g. Daily Reyker Report from SFTP, AML report, cash deposit report) to understand Fund Investor activity and liaise with IT and our custodian if discrepancies arise.
- Assist the Investment Director in producing Monitoring Reports.
- NPI Shared Inboxes - Ensure all emails in NPI Shared Inboxes are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Be the champion to ensure NPI client data records are accurate, clean and up-to-date across all technologies (including Pardot, Salesforce and the NPI portal).
- Work with our Fund Custodian to ensure records on our client are reconcile with their data.
- Top of the funnel filtering for inbound deal flow through online channels i.e. high-level company filtering, to assist the Origination Analyst.
- Liaise with Finance department to check for information on NPI expense as/when requested by the Investment Director.
Working 8:30 am to 6 pm, Mon-Fri.
- After your Business Administration apprenticeship progress into HR, Recruitment, Sales, Marketing & PR, Real Estate, Personal Assistant, Office Management, Business Management.
- After completing your Business Administration apprenticeship you will be awarded: A level 3 Business Administration qualification equivalent to 2 A-levels.
- Training will be on the 18 months, Business Administration advanced level Standard.
- Being a WhiteHat apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
- As part of your WhiteHat Apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to develop 6 key competencies, underpinned by well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
1. Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
2. A good knowledge of IT including all Microsoft packages.
3. Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- BTEC Extended Diploma.
- BTEC Double Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
Skills and soft skills required
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Data management skills.
- Good coordinator and a problem solver.
- Gives their best.
- Meticulous worker.
Knowledge and experience:
- Experience working with Excel.
- Working with financial products.
- Report production.
You’re not just applying for a role with this employer, you are applying to be a WhiteHat apprentice, and we will be with you every step of your apprenticeship journey.
WhiteHat specialises in bringing young people age 16+ together with top companies from around the greater London area. Our goal is to help our apprentices on their journey as they begin their career paths within the world of business.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
We’re WhiteHat, a tech startup democratising access to the best careers. We match non-graduate talent with apprenticeship opportunities at some of the UK's most exciting companies. By delivering training in partnership with world-class content providers, through a combination of 1:1 coaching and cutting-edge tech, we offer apprenticeships tha
- Technology & IT, Academia & Education, Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016
119 Marylebone Rd, Marylebone, London, UK