- Solihull, UK
- Full-time employment
- Apply by 09 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 10 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
Salary: £18,000.00 - £23,000
Are you a fresh graduate looking to join one of Britain’s biggest energy suppliers in an exciting sales position?
Why choose this role?
This company is a major energy company based in the UK. A member of the ‘Big Six’, they serve roughly 5.4 million residential and business customers with electricity, gas and energy services.
Training and progression is highly valued and you’ll receive extensive sales training and ongoing support from professionals in the industry. Progression opportunities are fantastic as you’ll get the skills and experience that will allow you to advance in your career.
With a rewarding and motivating work culture along with training, development and progression opportunities, this is a graduate package not to be missed.
The Role – What you’ll be doing:
- Build and develop relationships to develop more business
- Manage a portfolio of clients and develop a day-to-day workload based on their daily activity
- Understand the client’s needs and provide a suitable product based on their requirements
- Open, close and negotiate deals
Benefits - What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary of £18k
- Excellent OTE & Bonuses/Incentives
- Pension, company holidays
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Work socials and possible travel opportunities
Requirements - What we’re looking for:
- Essential: Educated to degree level
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and IT literate
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in Solihull, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995