- London, UK
- Part-time employment
- Apply by 06 Jan, 2019
- Posted on 07 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
ROLE: Content Marketing/Writing & Editorial Intern
LOCATION: London or Remotely (Yes, you can run your internship remotely from your university - although please state this in your application!)
Duration: 3 MONTHS +
Swayy is the leading influencer booking, campaign and relationship management tool in the hospitality industry.
Swayy is disrupting the hotel industry worldwide. We help venues find, book and maintain relationships with the most influential people on social media!
We’re looking for smart, dynamic people to help us build the next great online travel company. You'll be able to take chances, innovate on our product and be an integral part of building a world-class company.
You'll be working as part of our London based team with the opportunity to learn from industry leaders in sales, technology, and hospitality with combined experience of 70 years+.
Swayy has been nominated for multiple awards including winning the Disrupt Awards 2018 most recently at TTE, the biggest travel tech event in Europe!
BE HONEST, AND ASK YOURSELF THESE QUESTIONS...
- Do you have what it takes to work in an early stage startup?
- Do you have a passion for reading, writing and researching?
- Are you self-driven and autonomous?
- Do you have a strong attention to deal?
- Are you able to manage your time effectively?
- Do you enjoy a good challenge?
- Do you enjoy communicating and interacting with others?
IF YES we want to hear from you...
WHAT YOU'LL DO
· A wide variety of editorial work work to support the team with whatever the team requires – learning by doing is key.
· Examples of tasks include: the entire content marketing (blog writing) process, coordinating with the SEO, marketing & sales team members, researching topics, working on Wordpress, optimising for SEO, and generating content marketing ideas and strategy.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
· Excellent research, writing, editorial communication skills, both spoken and written (required)
· Excellent sense of humour (required) - we only like working with fun people!
· Significant experience with Instagram.
· An understanding of what makes a successful travel/lifestyle blogger.
· Integrity & trustworthiness. To stick to the criteria and not let in people who do not meet our criteria.
· Demonstrate an ability to independently prioritize your work to achieve your goals
· Quick learner.
· Passion and enthusiasm for this role and our company.
Swayy is a home for creative “renaissance” people. Those who are a combination of any of the following: smart, keen, curious, and creative will fit in well with the family.
You must be wanting to join an early stage startup, we are not a huge company.
WHAT YOU'LL GET FROM US
· The opportunity to be part of a team defining mobile commerce and change the way Leisure Businesses market themselves
· Flexibility to work around your existing studies / schedule
· Real work with real impact
· The camaraderie of a driven, agile team that is building something disruptive
· Responsibility and opportunity to grow quickly if you’re talented
· Real early stage startup experience
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Swayy is the world's leading influencer booking and campaign management tool for the hospitality industry. We help venues find, evaluate, book, review and maintain relationships with, the world’s most influential people on social media.
Through Swayy venues increase brand awareness and direct bookings in target markets by harnessi
- Technology & IT, Media, Publishing & Events
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2016