Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 10 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 15,000.0 per year
Are you a Maths graduate with the right personality to teach? If this is the case, would training as a Maths Teacher, preferably on a paid, school based route?
If you would like to begin training for a Maths PGCE, then now is the time to apply to the Premier Pathways programme!
What can Premier Pathways offer me?
Premier Pathways is a school based programme that develops every trainee from graduate to a fully qualified teacher with QTS and a PGCE.
Did you know that this programme is paid with no hidden costs or fees?
Premier Pathways is a paid, school based programme that will allow every trainee to achieve Qualified Teacher Status and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham. The programme is split into 3 phases of enhanced progression that allows all trainees more hours teaching time than any other ITT. This programme culminates in the accreditation of QTS and a PGCE from the University of Buckingham.
An outstanding South London academy are seeking 3 Trainee Maths Teachers to begin training this year! This outstanding Croydon secondary can offer any maths trainee the best support and guidance throughout the programme. The academy can offer the successful Maths Trainees the opportunity for rapid career progression which will be recognised in their future salaries.
The process is simple – if you are a graduate with experience of working with secondary aged pupils – then you need to send your CV today.
• Oxbridge/Russell Group/1st Class Graduates Considered in Maths/Engineering Premier Pathways Post
• Outstanding Croydon Secondary School in London – Premier Pathways Maths PGCE
• Immediate start – PGCE Placement Secondary Maths - Trainee Maths Teacher
• World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE Maths
• Opportunity for Graduates Looking to Train as a Maths Teacher
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Premier Pathways PGCE Maths
• Academic Secondary School with Exceptional Support & Resources
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Premier Pathways PGCE post is open to those with a Maths/Engineering degree and a strong desire to teach!
Found in South London, this school is a modern secondary, 5 minutes walk from the nearest tube station.
If you believe that this fantastic Trainee Maths Teacher opportunity in London is what you have been waiting for, apply today! Send your CV to Andrew Robinson at EduStaff.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
At EduStaff we are a teacher recruitment agency specialising in permanent staffing solutions to schools and teachers in the UK. We recruit for NQTs, Secondary Teachers, Primary Teachers, support staff and leadership roles.
"The recruitment and retention of quality teaching staff is a major factor in the success or failure of any school.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 51-200 employees
- Founded in 2010
4 Cam Rd, London E15 2SN, UK