- London, UK
- Apply by 06 Dec, 2018
- Posted on 08 Nov, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
25k Salary, 40k OTE + Amazing Benefits
A leading conference and events company with a strong presence in the energy, pharmaceutical and VR sectors. Our client boasts an impressive customer list, produces over 200 well-attended events globally and offers excellent career progression to entrepreneurial graduates. Due to growth, they now have an exciting vacancy for a Conference Producer to be based in London.
As a Conference Producer, you will:
- Research, coordinate and deliver high-quality conference programs that complement and drive attendance
- Focus on understanding trending business issues
- Act as project manager for each conference
- Create a project plan for the creation and delivery of each program
- Structure conference programs to enhance interaction and sharing
- Create compelling copy for email marketing and event websites
- Identify speakers and industry experts
- Assume the role of conference project manager onsite
- Be degree level educated and possess a truly entrepreneurial approach
- Have excellent research and project management skills
- Be a first-class communicator with excellent written skills (high-quality copy and reports)
- Be engaging, professional and have numerous extra-curricular activities
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Certus Recruitment Group
Established in January 2001, the Certus Recruitment Group has become one of the UK's leading specialist recruiter. Consisting of four core brands, Certus Sales, Certus Digital, Certus IT and Certus Graduate, the business has expanded and evolved since its inception. Revenues have grown consistently and are continually invested back into the b
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2001
126-134 Baker St, Marylebone, London, UK