You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 14 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 35,000.0 per year
On behalf of our client, an international bank based in London, we are look for a Mandarin speaking Assistant FX Trader to join their Global Markets Team.
Purpose of Job
- To manage G7 and RMB squared client position and customer platform on a daily basis within authorized trading and market risk limits.
- To assist the team and support Global Market (London) to achieve its goals set by the Head Office
- Conduct square position operations within authorised trading and market risk limits
- Ensure the accuracy of the customer platform quotation
- Monitor market trends, and report to the manager when there is any emergencies
- Other office admin and ad hoc tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor degree or above in Economics, Finance or Business Management
Skills and Experience
- At least two years’ work experience in a relevant position
- Have practical knowledge in foreign exchange, interest-rate and relevant markets operation
- Understand market risk management and how to hedge
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Mandarin are essential
- Strong IT skills including MS Office
For more information please send a copy of your CV to *****************
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.