You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Manchester, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 13 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 23,000.0 per year
This company provide a 360 degree aesthetic service for men & women to them feel good, think good & look good.
This is a 6 month (permanent potential) Internship position based in Birmingham, paying £23K + Commission+ Benefits
Key responsibilities of the role;
- Budgeting, managing and reporting on both internal and external sales
- Daily tele-sales
- Sourcing for new customers and sources of referrals in collaboration with the marketing team
- Doing general admin duties such as booking appointments
- Keep the clients informed in regards of products
- Will be representing the Brand to clients and businesses
- Working closely to the company’s Director to understand how website activity impacts the business and maximise ROI
- Maintaining client relationship ensuring customer satisfaction
- Arranging all the paperwork and make sure they’re all done correctly
The ideal candidate’s personality and qualifications;
- Educated to a degree level
- Time management
- Flexible and a quick learner
- Adapt easily to new situations
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial attitude, enthusiasm, results based focus and a willingness to drive the company forward.
- Have a working knowledge of IT
- Generating social media updates, campaigns and regular appropriate social media content in collaboration with the Marketing Manager.
- Sharing in the organising of clinical, corporate and patient centred promotional events.
- Must have current experience of generating new business.
- Outstanding presentation, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- Be a part of fast growing company
- Work in a friendly, young and fun environment
- Progression opportunity
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About Inspiring Interns
- Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2009