You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Posted on 03 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Opogo is currently working with a number of Primary Schools across London who are looking to hire experienced LSAs and SEN TA's on a part-time or full-time basis.
- passionate about helping young people make the most of their education?
- Interested in Special Educational Needs, Mental Health and Psychology?
- Able to envision yourself working one to one or with groups of SEN pupils with a variety of needs such as Autism, Dyslexia and ADHD who need extra attention to succeed?
Who are we?
Our vision at Opogo is to transform the lives of those in education together by making your working life simpler, more manageable, less stressful and therefore more enjoyable. You’ll benefit from:
- The Opogo Social Hub is a real and virtual place packed with trending and engaging content. It is run and driven by industry experts.
- Our Smart Match Technology effortlessly finds the positions that match your skills, experience and location.
- Access to the Opogo App now on Android and iOS to get Journey Planners, School packs, school facial recognition sign in, plus many more really useful features
- Enjoy a free Umbrella Service, plus thousands of daily rewards free coffees discounted cinema tickets and discounted grocery and clothes shopping.
- Generous referral bonus through the Ambassador Programme
- Free development workshops and fun social events
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK, have a DBS and teaching references for the past two years. To apply for this position, please submit your CV via the button below. Thames Teachers will run an initial registration interview to be followed by either an interview, lesson observation or trial day at the school’s discretion if you are looking for long-term or permanent assignments. Any offers will be subject to references and relevant safeguarding checks.
For more information about existing opportunities, please contact one of our dedicated Community Managers on 0330 0586 700.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Opogo is a community platform designed to help schools attract and retain the talent that’s right for them. Our social hub is packed with rich content from our community experts. And through our ever-evolving Smart Match technology, teachers can be booked for work simply and quickly.
Opogo helps yo
- Technology & IT, Recruitment & HR
- London, UK
- 11-50 employees
- Founded in 2017