You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- Bolton, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 27 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 26,250.0 per year
What’s the opportunity?
Would you like to be part of a highly skilled and dynamic team? We are looking for capable, driven, and technically minded individuals to join the Manufacturing Engineering group at Europe’s largest supplier of Missiles and Missile Systems. What will you be doing?
As key members of one of our Integrated Product Teams, graduateswill develop an extensive knowledge and gain hands on experience in one or a combination of the following disciplines:
- Definition and development of manufacturing processes
- Planning and control of manufacturing work packages
- Assembly and Integration of complex weapons
- Process development and proving of Circuit Card Assembly
- Concept to Delivery of Manufacturing Solutions using PDM and SAP
- Operating in an Integrated Production Team Environment
What are the benefits for you?
- As an MBDA employee you will have access to a wide variety of both technical and non-technical courses, to further your personal and professional development
- You will be working with the latest technology and with live projects from day one
- You will be encouraged to register for professional accreditation, and supported in your pursuit of chartered status
- There will be the opportunity to travel, and to work on multi-national projects within the overseas branches of MBDA
- You will have the opportunity to draw on the skills of a highly experienced team of engineer
What’s great about joining this team?
The team comprises a range of experience levels, from highly skilled engineers and technical experts to developing apprentices and graduates, all striving for consistent results meeting the highest of standards
Join other graduates, who are further into the scheme and can offer support and guidance from their own experiences What are the benefits for you?
- Development of fundamental Project Management skills
- Training on a variety of Project Management subject areas and universally-used tools
- The chance to qualify for professional accreditation provided by PMI (Project Management Institute).
- Responsibility to make real decisions
- Control over career path
- You will be joining a friendly team of qualified and experienced professionals.
- Support and guidance through approachable managers and Buddy and Mentor schemes.
- You will have access to the full breadth of training courses and facilities that MBDA offers. For the SD&V function some relevant courses you may take part in include DOORS Training, MBSE Training and Writing Requirements.
- You will also benefit from training and support provided by experienced engineers within the department and project teams.
- MBDA support continual professional development such as engineering Chartership through multiple accrediting organisations.
What you would get
Starting salary of £26,250 with two pay reviews per year during the first two years,joining bonus of £2,000 if you have a Bachelors or £2,500 if you have a Masters. Flexible working hours, paid overtime, a comprehensive pension scheme, employee funded voluntary private healthcare, sporting activities, fantastic site facilities, annual company bonus schemes and superb learning and development opportunities.
What we are looking for
- A practical knowledge of manufacturing systems with additional skills in related software tools being beneficial, but not essential.
- Training in the use of tools will be provided, as necessary, but previous use of tools such as Simul8, MRP tools (SAP), Engineering Drawing tools (PDM), Configuration Control would be an advantage.
Please note that in order to apply for MBDA UK opportunities you will need to be eligible forSC (Secret Level) UK Security Clearance.
Qualified to degree level or above (minimum 2:2 honours degree or equivalent) in manufacturing engineering or related subjects.
Accepted degree subjects
How to apply
Click Apply to start your application now. This job will be available on Prospects until 31/12/2018
Don't forget to mention Prospects to employers when you contact them.
Closing date: Continuous recruitment
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About MBDA UK
A world leader in missiles and missile systems.
Our multi-national organisation is made up of over 10,000 employees working across the UK, France, Italy, Germany, Spain and the US, and is the first truly integrated European defence company.
As the European champion in our sector, our vision is to continue to grow our prese
- Engineering & industrial
- Stevenage, UK
- 10,000 employees
- Founded in 2001