Oops, too late. Do not miss the hot jobs below
- Corsham, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 11 Sep, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
FRENCH speaker with ability to speak SPANISH a bonus! Also, good spoken and written English levels are required
This typical English market town offers a relaxed lifestyle, independent shopping and arts within a beautiful setting. Located in the county of Wiltshire, it’s within easy reach of the lively cities of Bath and Bristol and only 1.5 hours on the train from London.
Are you eligible?
Are you a registered student?
Are you eligible to participate in the Erasmus+ programme?
See website for details of all ESPA benefits. For all internships over 6 months, additional benefits will be paid. Details available at interview.
This is an exciting Business Development and Marketing role, for an award-winning
company who manufacture protective cases aimed at transporting fragile and security sensitive equipment in demanding terrains and environments. This expanding company are seeking a proactive French or Spanish speaker to assist the Business Development Manager and Sales team to generate new business in Europe for this unique product.
- Follow up on leads made at exhibitions and seminars
- Communicating with distributors and coordinating activities
- Finding new customers
- Plan and attend exhibitions
- Marketing and communication activities such as market research, competitror analysis, email campaigns, content creation and managing social media
- Potential travel abroad
- Managing data, liaising with the Department of International Trade, reviewing possible business leads
- Working on the business development and marketing strategy
- Business Degree or similar
- Internet research skills
- Good Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent communication and networking skills (exhibitions)
- Ability to work on own initiative and with great organisational skills
- Confidence to sell to business
The Host Company
This award-winning host company has a turnover of $10 million, designing and
producing military grade boxes and cases for transportation of fragile and expensive
equipment in potentially hostile climates and environments. This could include, for
example the military, film and Television Industry and Scientific institutions. The
company has hosted several successful ESPA internships.
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.