You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 30 Aug, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
- £ 37,000.0 per year
Salary: £27k (+ uncapped OTE)
Nexthink: Digital experience management
Transforming the way their clients’ service and support both employees and customers, Nexthink are in the business of improving digital experiences. Using real-time analytics, automation, remediation and a sophisticated feedback system, they remain unmatched in their marketplace.
Tightly knit and highly agile, this team are focused on growing their international reach and driving towards an IPO. Nexthink are looking to bring on board bi-lingual graduates that want to be part of a business with the energy and culture of start-up backed by a 300 strong employee network worldwide.
Graduate Business Development Executive - Dutch speaking
They’re looking for graduates fluent to a minimum of business level in Dutch to drive profitable new relationships in line with their new ambitious international growth strategy.
As part of this graduate employment package you’ll receive:
- £27,000 basic salary
- Uncapped Y1 OTE, bonuses and regular incentives
- Pension contributions
- Company holidays, social events/nights out
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new prospects through networking and research and developing your own pipeline of potential business
- Managing CRM records and following up on inbound marketing requests promptly
- Booking appointments for senior executives, and building client relationships on behalf of Nexthink to maximise retention
- Developing a broad understanding of your services and field (developments, opportunities and competitor services)
- Shadowing senior team members whenever possible out in the field to get hands-on training
- Building up the Nexthink brand and establishing their presence in your assigned territory
Starting with other Pareto graduates, you’ll be in the unique position of being able to truly make your mark on this role and putting your linguistic abilities to the test! Once you’ve taken full advantage of all the modular training, mentorship and on-the-job coaching on offer, you’ll have been equipped with the tools neccessary for a rewarding and highly dynamic career.
You’ll need to be a university graduate possessing:
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Fluent to a minimum of business proficiency in Dutch
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Resilience and drive
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
Pareto Law have been recruiting and training sales people since 1995, having placed more than 23,000 people into sales roles and receiving 276k applications each year. Pareto is particularly well known for its graduate recruitment, holding 20 assessment days each month and providing graduates with 128 hours of training and development.
- Recruitment & HR
- in London, UK
- 201-500 employees
- Founded in 1995