You just missed it! This job already expired. Discover similar jobs with Advance…
- London, UK
- Full-time employment
- Posted on 26 Oct, 2018
- Start date:
- Visa Sponsor
Are you a graduate who is still unsure on your future career? No fear, here at FDM we offer a range of options to kick-start your career within the technology industry. Whether you are more business or technically focused, we believe that everyone should be given the opportunity to pursue a career in business and IT consulting. That’s why, in 2017, we launched the careers of over 1,000 graduates. As the UK’s leading IT Graduate Employer, FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint working with some of the world’s most reputable organisations such as; HSBC, AXA, Save The Children and Virgin Media.
We currently have over 3,000 consultants on-site and you could be next! We have a variety of business programmes available, including Business Analysis, Project Support Officer and Risk, Regulation and Compliance.
How is the programme structured?
Your journey will begin in one of FDM’s training academies in London, Leeds or Glasgow, where you will receive commercially relevant training and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Our award-winning Graduate Programme provides a wealth of opportunity to gain transferable skills as well as becoming an expert within your field. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our clients from our impressive list across the UK during the two-year programme.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to build relationships
- Ambitious, with a drive to succeed within the digital sector
- Degree of 2.2 or higher, preferably within a business discipline
- Strong analytical ability
- Good decision making skills within fast-pasted environments
- Be geographically flexible throughout the UK to support our clients
What we offer you:
- Fully-funded industry recognised training and qualifications
- Employability skills training such as Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
- A foot in the door to some of the world’s most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
Whether you’ve been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today? Click below to apply for the FDM graduate programme or find out more by visiting our website. If successful, you will be able to specify your interest for this particular role at a later point in the application process
In the meantime, keep up to date with us on social media!
Discover thousands of graduate jobs on Advance.careers. We deliver you the entire UK job market.
About FDM Group
FDM Group is an international IT services provider with centres in the UK, Mainland Europe, North America and Asia. FDM services over 180 clients worldwide in 8 service areas: Project Management Office, Business Analysis, Data and Operations, Testing, Development, Production Support, MX.3 Production Support and Client Training.
We train to
- Technology & IT
- Leeds, UK
- 1,001-10,000 employees
- Founded in 1991